Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pierson Brock Roberts

Pierson entered this world on Friday June 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 12 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. He was delivered at Medical Center of Plano by Dr. Joseph Leveno. He is absolutely perfect, and the most precious gift from God. Jeremy and I are beyond blessed to have a healthy boy. Pierson was due on June 1, but apparently he was not ready to come so an induction was set for June 7. The morning of June 3, I woke up and realized something wasn't right (I will spare you the details). So, Jeremy advised me that I was not going to work and we were heading to the hospital. The rest is history.....

I am sure you are asking..where did his fabulous name come from? Pierson (just because its cute) Brock (Jeremys' parents last name is Rosebrock) Roberts (duh).

Here are some pictures (overload) from our hospital stay!!
Dr. Leveno holding up Pierson to show daddy

Jeremy holding Pierson for the first time

Clean after his first bath



Dot Dot and Pierson

Big Dave and Pierson







Leaving to head home
Check out the "monkey toes" on P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment