Sunday, January 8, 2012

Daddy turns 33

Jeremy turned the big 33 on January 4th. Poor guy wasn't feeling to well. This momma baked up a homemade ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. It was quite tasty. A few days before his birthday I went up to Lowes because the only thing he wanted was some peg board for the garage (have I mentioned the garage before). I purchased the peg board (4 X 8) sheets and proudly pushed them on the cart out of the store and to the truck. However, as I approached the truck I quickly realized that I did not have the slightest clue how to load them. I thought about asking the people at Lowes, but long story short, the sheets were bigger than the truck bed. Therefore, I called Jeremy at home, and he and the little man came to help. He just laughed and said "thank you for the effort." Happy Birthday to the BEST husband and father in the world. I definitely couldn't do it without you!




This past weekend our parents along with Eric, Alicia and Adisyn came over to celebrate his bday and eat some Mexican food. But from the looks of the below pic, people really don't come over to see us anymore!





No comments:

Post a Comment