Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day is.....

a bit cheesy. Yes, I said it! I personally don't need February 14th to tell my husband and Pierson how special they are to me. You get the picture. I did feel pressure, and made a special trip to Target at lunch to purchase my two favorite guys a few goodies, but the best gift was this.....

That would be a t-shirt with the old school Nintendo remote on it, and he loves it. This shirt will likely get some good use. Every time we walk into Target he goes directly to the Men's section to look for t-shirts, and most that are purchased are absolutely ridiculous. That will be a post of its own. Lets just hope Master P doesn't take after his daddy in that category.

Pierson got some new "kicks" and a couple new kinds of baby food that he hadn't tried yet. He was so excited about it :) The shoes are adorable, but just a wee bit too big. They will be perfect in the next couple of months.


I can't leave out the sweet, sweet card that Big Dave sent to me. He is one of the most thoughtful men I know, and his cards are always the best!

A couple weeks back, Jeremy had some beautiful flowers, and a steak dinner for me when I got home form work. The "just because" flowers mean more to me than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment