Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

On Saturday, Jeremy got to go to the Ranger Game.  ( I was a tad bit jealous).  These were my dad's tickets that are right behind the Ranger's dugout.  I'm glad he got to go....but I really wanted to go..Ha!  They had a "boys" day at the game.  Thanks Big Dave for the invite :)

Lol at this pic.  Dad had no idea what Jeremy was doing to him.  This seems to be something that he does in all of his pics.  Why?  I don't know!

 

Jeremy's dad got to go as well!!


Looks like Eric decided to wear one of his thrift store purchases to the game.....


While daddy was at the game, I took the kiddos to Hope Park in Frisco with our neighbor.  P and Devin had a blast.  Hope Park was built with a focused consideration for children with special needs.  It is a park that brings those with special needs with other children so they can all play together.  This park is amazing, and the pics I took don't do it justice.  They have these huge swings for children that are confined to wheelchairs, and a harness that goes over them.  Of course, it is for other children as well, but they are just so neat.  I didn't get any pics of those, as P would stay in one place for about two seconds and then move onto the next.  Although, Melissa and I did feel comfortable letting then run wild as there is only one way in and out!








Sissy got a little out of control as well....


A few others from the weekend....



Always has her legs crossed like this....



Giving sister a hug without being asked to!


I could not resist posting these precious pics from bath time last night  Love them!!





No comments:

Post a Comment