Monday, July 28, 2014

Ugly Tennis

This past weekend, there was an alumni tennis tournament for those that played at Mansfield and also for those that played at Walnut Creek Country Club.  I believe about 22 showed up.  It was a good time.  I haven't played tennis in years and I miss it.  I used to be good at tennis, and it was not a pretty site this past weekend.  I knew I would get mad and I did.  Oh well...life goes on :)

Linc Moss, Ernie Abraham, Coach and Big Dave...quite the crew...

 
Coach Averyt...a great coach and even more importantly a great man!!  Couldn't have asked for a better coach when I was in High School.  Love that man!!  Added bonus...he is being inducted into the Mansfield ISD Athletics Hall of Honor next month.  Well deserved!!!!


Dorothy in her hat.  The only thing missing is her umbrella from back in the day...

 



Group shot (minus a few)... Some of the people I did not even know.  (I'm old)

To add to my bad playing, I took an ugly fall on the court.  I survived...but it was not a pretty picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment