Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pierson's 1st Soccer Season

I have to admit...I don't love soccer.  However, it was fun watching my own little one play.  Jeremy was the coach and I admire him for that.  Coaching a bunch of 3/4 year olds is exhausting to watch, and likely much more exhausting to actually do!!

I believe this is the first year that the Frisco Soccer Association had three year olds playing and there was a HUGE turnout.  There was a total of 8 games, and the kids played 4 on 4 with no score keeping.  Some days Pierson was excited to play and some days he would rather sit on the side line.  I have to keep reminding myself that he is little and this is his first team sport....but geez my competitive nature wanted him to get out there every single game and play good.  So frustrating sometimes...

Excuse the picture overload. 


First game of the season  :)

One Saturday we ran into a couple of P's friends from his old school, Ethan and Braxton!  Sweet boys were so excited to see each other!!. 




Big Dave entertaining Hallie...and Pierson during a break



Little sister watching on...




Grandma and Hallie!




Picture day!!







 


 


 

 

 



 




 

 



 
 Sometimes its just more fun to play with cars and watch your team play!!
 
 
 
 
I am partial, but I really think my boy is super handsome!!  Now...on to Indoor Soccer for the winter, with a new team.  Pierson was recruited...haha.  Not really, but he is playing on a team with several kiddos from Primrose.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment