Friday, July 24, 2015

Randoms

This pretty much describes Hallie perfectly!!
 

 
 Pierson always comes to say hi to Hallie when both of their classes are outside. 

 
 Pierson had a royal feast at school, which he thought was so fun!


 
 


The kids absolutely love when we have the opportunity to watch any of the neighbor's dogs.  This week it was Peanut.  


 
 
This superhero is beginning to not like naps :(  I was hoping that even though he is 4 he would still take them.  I am beginning to lose my battle. 
 

 
Which results in this around 330-4pm. 
 

 
I tell ya....this one has it rough.  She gets about 30 minutes to an hour a day to enjoy watching videos on her tablet.  We downloaded Youtube Kids, and she loves it.  It amazes me how she just flips though there like she has been doing it for years, and picks what she wants to watch.  She actually seems to enjoy the learning ones the most.  I'll take it!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment