Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Christmas Day 2015

Christmas is so much fun with kids!  The excitement my kids had this year was so neat to watch.  Santa made a stop at our house and he didn't disappoint our kids.  Pierson is in full swing lego mode and he just can't get enough of them  He creates some pretty cool cars, people, etc and is always so proud of them.  

Little Ms. Hallie asked Santa for "pink princess shoes" and "Doc McStuffin toys".  Typically Santa likes to get his shopping done very early, but he had to do some last minute shopping this year since Hallie decided to change her mind on what she wanted.  
 
The kids actually slept in on Christmas morning (which is unusual).  Needless to say, Jeremy and I were up early and so ready for them to wake up!
 
Hallie loves all things princess right now and is in absolute heaven with all of her princess barbies.  She can now name them all.  Jeremy and I might not be enjoying stepping on their shoes....and did I mention the Lego pieces.  Yep...that hurts.











 Her hair....


 






This boy also decided to ask Santa for Power Ranger toys last minute....


Jeremy is so hard to buy presents for.  But...I think I did pretty good this year!


I was so proud of myself.  I bought him some custom Cornhole Boards!



He also got me a lovely Pandora bracelet which I am really enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment