Monday, December 5, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

I thought this was so funny.  At least I made the cut....


The kids and I headed to Mansfield on Monday to hang out for the week.  I went to the gym with my dad and someone thought I was his wife.  Um...not sure what to think about that. 


We met Robin and her boys at the park and they didn't even start playing with each other until about 15 minutes before we had to leave.  ha





 I visited Decorator's Warehouse with Cara...
Shana and the girls came over for a visit.  It appears that Pierson might be in love with Jordan and wanted to know if she could spend the night!




My dad and I took the kids to Flight Deck to burn some energy....and nobody thought I was his wife on this trip!


Hallie made some very beautiful art work...


The trip would not have been complete without a trip to the pool....
















Thanksgiving week was so much fun, and a nice little break from the reality of busy schedules! 

No comments:

Post a Comment