Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Christmas 2016

Meet Dilly Darla and Max.  Santa brought them to our house about a week before Christmas.  They hid in our closet for awhile.  Dilly Darla is actually a male...but Hallie thinks it's a girl :) 

I am not certain where she came up with that name...but we went with it!  The fish have each acquired a much nicer fish bowl that have filters.  Yeah. 

I think Santa did pretty good this year! 

Hallie had her brother tell Santa that she wanted a cash register!  I am actually not sure she has played with it much..ugh. 


Don't you jut love his Christmas pajamas!?!?









 My sweetest boy...

When I begged my children to get in a picture together.  We received the typical reaction from Hallie...


This would be the Roberts 2016 Family Christmas portrait.  There is one person missing from this picture and you will notice that mommy and daddy are begging / bribing her to get in this picture.  It never happened!


We had a very blessed Christmas and are beyond thankful for the many blessings God has provided to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment