Thursday, May 23, 2019

Christmas Festivities 2018

Kids spent some time with my parents in early December for some Christmas fun..




Fun at school...

Gingerbread houses with friends...



Worthless dog sleeping the day away....

The teachers at the kid's school go Caroling through the neighborhoods each year and they love it!


Christmas Eve afternoon we headed to my parent's house to go to their church and then spend the evening with my Dad's side of the family!







The kids got to participate for part of the service...




We headed home that night in anticipation that Santa would arrive the next morning...
















Jeremy made Texas flags out of fire hose for his dad and my dad...


Christmas Day afternoon we went to my brothers to have Christmas with my immediate family...




















 The kids have really enjoyed roller blading.  This might be the best gift they got for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment