Sunday, June 7, 2020

Disney Day 5 (Thanksgiving 2019)

We spent day 5 at Magic Kingdom again and got to ride several rides.  Hallie apparently hit her leg pretty hard the day before (which is not shocking for this kid)….and was limping so we rented a stroller today.  I think Adisyn may have liked that stroller just as much.  HA.  We took so many pics, and the pics from Haunted Mansion are spot on for all of us. I'm on my phone planning our next stop, Adisyn looks bored, Eric and Pierson are in another world, Dad must have said something cheesy and Hallie is looking at him like he is crazy, and I don't know what Jeremy and mom are dong.  I appear like I am mad at the world on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. 









These two girls had a blast together the entire week, and argued very little!!


Everyone showing off their ice cream treats.  This place was amazing.  I snuck a bite from everyone.  :)




We got to see a fun show in front of the castle.  

Pierson still says Haunted Mansion was his favorite!






A few pics from the afternoon parade.  





We had dinner at Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue at the Fort Wilderness Resort.  The food was good, and the show was super cheesy.  HA

No comments:

Post a Comment