Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was rather uneventful this year. However, I did take the opportunity to dress my child up as a puppy. But first, lets rewind a bit. A couple weeks before Halloween, my neighbor Katie and I went to a consignment sale at our church and I found this dog costume for a whopping $8 or $9 dollars. I figured...what the heck it will be cute. I didn't really look too much at it. When I got it home, Jeremy was the first to point out that the dog's bone was in a rather unusual place as seen below.



We also went to Mansfield one day and dressed the little dude up for a pic with Dot Dot and Big Dave


Isn't my little puppy cute?? We went outside for a bit and passed out candy to all the neighborhood kids, and then called it a night around 7:30. There was some interesting costumes, and I def loved how some parents chose to walk around with a cold beverage in hand. I am certain that will be me in a few years. Our front door is pretty much all glass, so I had the clever idea to put up a blanket over it so nobody would ring the doorbell. That worked for about 2.63 seconds. Here are a couple pics from the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment