Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Pierson's first Thanksgiving appears to have been a success. This holiday is a little bit more meaningful than before. We are so very thankful to have Pierson in our lives. He brings so much joy, and it truly makes me wonder what we did before him. On a lighter note..what the heck did I do with all my free time before a child? I can barely find the time to throw a load of clothes in. I have got to get better at this multi-tasking thing! Back on subject.....

We celebrated the holiday with Jeremy's family the Sunday before. The food was delicious. He spent a little time with his cousins Taylor & Tori. Little Tori was born in February, and is so sweet. Pierson weights about 5 pounds more than her...which classifies him as a giant. I had to throw in a pic of his tushy...its so cute!!



As always, P enjoyed being held by his JoJo. Jeremy gladly handed him off to her after tossing him around in the air. Surprisingly he did not spit up all over her; but the good thing is that she wouldn't have cared. You have to watch that JoJo sometimes. She will take that baby in a heartbeat, and I might not ever see him again...lol. Jo is seriously one of the sweetest women I have ever come across, and I am very lucky to have her as a mother-in-law.
Here is the after pic of being thrown in the air!



Here is P in a pic with Grandma (seriously one of the prettiest ladies ever).


We spent Thanksgiving day at Dot Dot and Big Dave's house. We had a house full, and as usual it was a good time. Fittingly, he had his first taste of sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving day. He didn't spit them back at me, so I assume that means he enjoyed them. I keep telling everyone I could put ANYTHING in front of his face and he would eat it. I sure hope it stays that way.

Pierson sure enjoyed being held by his Meme. There are no words to describe how special she is. She is such an incredible grandmother. Her and my Papaw, who passed away several years ago, set a great example of how a marriage should be. Ah, I miss him! However, on a lighter note, this woman has more friends that anyone I know. She definitely has more of a social life than I do. HEHE


Two peas in a pod....Mark and Jeremy. They don't know when to quit "pestering" people!!



Master P and cousin Michelle!


This little dude passed out in Big Dave's arms. He was DONE for the day! Big Dave was a bit of a baby hog so I don't think he minded one bit.



Cute pic of them (Mom says the pic makes her look big...seriously we all know that is not the case)


Family pic (not the best, but it will have to do for now)

1 comment: