Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weekend Report

There really has not been a lot going on in the Robert's household.  Last weekend, our friend Stephanie came over (she used to watch P) and she brought Emily who is a year older than P, and baby Zoe, who I think is about 4-5 weeks.  Of course, I got no pics of baby Zoe.  When they got to the house I held her, and Pierson did not like it one bit.  He immediately came over to me and needed my attention.  So...I held both of them :)  I'm not sure this little boy knows whats coming in just a few short months.  It should be interesting to watch how that all unfolds.  The only thing they really wanted to do was push each other around in the umbrella stroller.  Little Emily used all the muscle she had, but just couldn't seem to push my big boy around.  Pierson on the other hand...had no problems..lol.

Pierson is still obsessed with buckles. 

Trying really hard to get it to snap

Why aren't you pushing me??


The next day cousin Adisyn came over and Pierson just lit up when he saw her.  She really has started to "like" him now.  She wanted absolutely nothing to do with him in the past, but over the past several months that has changed.  They played in Pierson's future room, jumped on the mattress, jumped on the bed, (great parenting) and pushed the button on this musical Santa that we have about 300 times.  Anytime Alicia or I would say something to Pierson...Adisyn would then say "say it to me to".  







Daddy was very proud of this picture. 





Once they completed their workout it was time for a bath.  These were two stinky kiddos.  I think Pierson was wondering why someone else was in the tub with him.  You see the little green net in the tub?  Well that holds toys, and Adisyn thought it would be fun to try and put that over Pierson's face while in the tub...haha.  

Finally was able to capture a pic without any "business" being in it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment