Monday, November 25, 2013

Vegas

At the end of October, Jeremy and I went to Vegas with Shana and Ronnie and a couple of their friends.  We had a good time, but I sure missed my babies.  However, I'm not sure they missed us..HA!.  This was really the first time that we had been away from both kiddos for three nights.  We have both been to Vegas before, but not together.  My parents came to our house and kept the kiddos and they had so much fun.  At first mom mentioned that she was going to take the kids to school on Friday and Monday.  Then...Pierson looked at her one time and said "I not go to school".  Guess who won?????.

The first night we were there, we walked what felt like 300 miles just so my hubs could get a Margarita from Margaritaville.  He told me it was $10, but that dang thing cost like $38 bucks.  It was quite tasty.  I shared it with him on our walk back to the hotel.....

Seriously, Vegas is the BEST place to watch people.  I mean, I know we all have our own issues, but the people there are CRAZY. 


I took this pic for P....


On Saturday night we went to the PBR, and it was sooo much fun!!  I had never been to a PBR event, and we had a blast.  I had no idea there was so much money at stake for this event....

On the way there, we acted like 15 year olds and sat in the back of the shuttle bus, while some "older" people sat in the front.  I guess making rap videos is not fun for "old" people.....










After the PBR events they had these parties at the MGM and all of the bull riders would come.  Um...people are crazy for these bull riders.  I had no idea it was such a big deal. 

On Sunday we just walked around and enjoyed not chasing after kids...  : )
We came across the world finals for the Firefighter Combat challenge.  Jeremy would not take a picture....as I assume it is not cool to pose for a pic in front of other firefighters?!?!  Let me just say there were some huge...like as in muscles....huge firefighters there.  Wowzers.



made out of jelly beans...


It appears that our picture taker (Shana) had a little too much to drink before taking the below pic...



I would have taken many more pictures, but Shana looked at me at one point during the trip and said "who carries a camera?" 

We had a good time, but I was ready to get home and see my babies.  Pierson was outside riding his bike and saw us driving down the road and got sooo excited!!  Loved it!!  I picked up the princess when we got home and she looked at me like "who are you?"  Ha.  Love my kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment