Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

As usual, we had a great Thanksgiving with all of the family.  My parents hosted, and we were lucky enough to have Jeremy's family join us along with my extended family.  I took off the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and we took the kiddos to the Children's Museum in Fort Worth.  My parents have a season pass, so I am sure we will be going back.  They had the Curious George exhibit going on, and P thought that was lots of fun.  Hallie enjoyed herself as well!

Baby girl made a friend while there....




 



I thought the below pic was cute.  He was pretty much begging Dot Dot to let him touch the animals.  I had already told him "no", so I guess he thought he might get a different answer from her!?!  Side note...I am NOT pregnant..lol.  That little jacket always sticks out....



 
driving "mom" around.....







 
 
 


P was obsessed with building train tracks.  He was not happy when we made him leave....

 
 
P loves playing with his uncles old toys...
 
 


I asked him to smile, and this is what I got....



Hallie (not so good of a pic of her) and her great-grandmother....


Papaw, Lili, and Uncle Michael....

 
 
 
Cara gave us an old four wheeler that one of her friends was getting rid of and P loves it.  He even gave Sissy a drive as well.  We put it on the low gear, and he looked at us and said "that's not fast enough", and moved it to the fast speed.  We let him ride on it at Dot Dot and Big Dave's. 
 
When we got home, he continued to drive it all weekend long.  At one point, I was literally chasing him down the street while pushing the stroller.  It also makes for an interesting time, when he just pushes the pedal and doesn't watch where he is driving.  He is getting better, but I think I yelled "stop" "slow down" "pay attention to where you are going", 500 times. 
 

 

 
 
 
Once again, we are reminded how thankful we should be for what God has given us.  The older I get, the more I realize not to take anything for granted.  I just love my little family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment