Monday, December 16, 2013

Family Pictures

I have determined that getting family pictures is stressful.  Like really stressful.  I was not a nice person while attempting to get everyone ready that morning.  Stephanie did a great job with the pictures, but I tell you what my cute little 2 1/2 year old made me want to beat my head on a wall that day...multiple times!!  He couldn't even be bribed with candy or a treat, etc.  It didn't make it any easier that the church where we were getting our pictures, let out approximately 3,492 Girl Scouts to do some type of scavenger hut while we were there.  That allowed Pierson to be extremely distracted.  Overall, I was very happy with the pictures, and Stephanie did an excellent job.

It was a nice surprise to see Cristi there as well.  As usual, her cute little family was all put together and looking very fashionable!!


Lol at Hallie and Jeremy's face.....











No comments:

Post a Comment