Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day weekend 2014

Last Wednesday, Ms. Attitude thought it would be a good idea to throw up.  I wanted to make sure it wasn't strep, etc, so we headed to see Dr. Schwartz.  If she sees Mickey Mouse on tv, she stops to watch.  I don't remember Pierson liking tv when he was 17 months old.  However, I have a few less brain cells now, so maybe I just don't remember.  She kept throwing something...can't remember, but I asked her if she wanted a spanking.  She turned around, looked at me, lifted up her skirt, and stuck out her booty.  This is going not get interesting folks...
 


She helped me work...



Jeremy and I debated on whether or not to go down to the family reunion.  We decided at the last minute to load the car up, and head down to Blanco.  Well...wouldn't you know...we got just past Hillsboro and P man decided to throw up ALL over himself.  Guess who was sitting next to him??  We pulled over got him cleaned up and turned the truck back around for home.  As soon as we got home, he was acting perfectly normal.  Weird!


 
We didn't do much for the rest of the weekend.  The neighbors came over and we let the kids play on the slide.  Ms. Thing had her first popsicle. 
 


Check out the attitude on his face?  He was mad because "I don't want sissy to push me". 




Daddy taught Pierson how to shoot guns :)



 
 
And here is the day Jeremy became a daddy...June 3, 2011. 

 
 
And the day he became a daddy for the second time...January 23, 2013. 
 
We were sad we didn't make it to the family reunion this year, but it was also nice to not really do anything.  Pierson and Hallie are SOOOOO blessed to have Jeremy as their daddy.  He would do anything for those kiddos.  He gets an award because he is much more patient with them than I am.  He is such a hard worker, and we are so blessed to have him!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment