Monday, June 16, 2014

This girl...

HALLIE = DRAMA QUEEN / TROUBLE MAKER
This child is going to give me grey hair very early...like probably next year.  She is  MESS.  We love her dearly...we really do, but my goodness is she rotten!!!!!

I'm not sure I have the appropriate words to describe this little blue eyed drama queen.  I might be exaggerating a little, because this little girl also loves to hug and give kisses and she simply can not get enough of her bubba...but she's bad :)








 





relaxing in the neighbors ride...







The middle of the street seems like the perfect place to throw one of our fits.....

One of our neighbors kids scoping Hallie out  :)


This explains her perfectly....

and again...

and again....





poor baby...need to get her some little girl toys for the tub.  ha!


waiting for bubba to drive her around...




No comments:

Post a Comment