Friday, February 27, 2015

Valentine's Day

Jeremy worked 24 hours of overtime, so I went up to the school for the parties.  Luckily Hallie just wanted to spend her time in Pierson's class for their party = no going back and forth for me!!


 
 
As you can see...Hallie made herself at Home in Pierson's room. 
 

 
 
 
And yes...I am that mother who did not dress my child in red that day.  I am almost certain he will not be traumatized because of it. 
 



 
 
I might add that the below pic is about as crafty as I get.  I proudly showed it to a friend who quickly informed me that I forgot to add the apostrophe in were.  And for the record...I don't think the kids cared.  By the way...those Grahams are quite tasty!!
 
 
 
Sweet P made this for us :)
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment