Friday, June 26, 2015

4 Year Stats - Pierson

I took Pierson to see Dr. Schwartz a this week for his 4 year appointment...a little late.  He weighed 44.4 pounds (64%), he was 44" tall (98%) and a BMI of 16.1 (65%).  He had a great check up.  He estimates that he will be 6'2 and 210 pounds. 

I told him if he was good at his check up, that he could stay home with me (I work from home on Wednesdays), and he was perfect...expect for the shots he got.  I can understand that though. 


 


 
 Haha..Ms. Darla told me not to put any pics up unless she had on lipstick.  Sorry Darla :)

 

My skinny boy....
 
It is so hard to believe that he is so close to going to Kinder.  The time has just gone by so fast.  This boy is really a sweet, sweet kiddo  He has been in a "i'm scared" of everything phase, so I am hoping he grows out of that soon.  He tells me every night before bed that he is afraid of "the dark and the light".  I have mentioned before but he has a nightly routine that has to be the exact same every night.  He tells me the same story every single night.  He still loves his blanket an doggy, but doesn't take them anywhere besides his bed.  He has been such a good brother recently, and always willing to help Hallie (if she will let him) with whatever she needs.  I assume it is a 4 year old boy thing, but he thinks that "poop, underpants, poopy pants, bottom", etc are the absolute funniest things right now.  His sister now thinks it is funny to say "poopy pants".  Ugh. 
 
We are so proud of him, and so thankful God allowed us to be his parents.  We love you bubba. 


No comments:

Post a Comment