Friday, June 5, 2015

Pierson is 4

My sweet boy turned 4 this week.  I still get asked frequently what grade he is going into.  He is still taller than most of his friends.  I actually teared up today after dropping the kids off at school realizing that I will be registering him for Kinder in April.  Crazy!!

We had his birthday last Saturday.  It was supposed to be at Hope Park in Frisco, but due to the weather we had it at our house.  Thank goodness we have the bounce house which we were able to set up in the garage  And...honestly it doesn't take much to entertain a bunch of wild 4 year old boys!!

However, prior to the party, the princess decided to take a run through the water puddles....


 

 






 








Obviously the party was just a bit much for this one.  She needed to take a "breather".  Poor baby on the ground. 


I sent cupcakes with him to school on his birthday and it appears that he had a very fun day with is friends from school. 
 





 
 
 

 
 I picked the kids up a little early and then Pierson had swim lessons.  And of course....why not have more cake afterwards??


 
 I ask them to look at me for a picture, and this is what I get.....


 
 
Just taking a break after a long hard day....
 


Hallie with "Ms. Isa"  (Alissa).  She can't get enough of her. 




Did someone say ice cream cake???



Since Pierson is done, I will just eat his as well...

 
 
 
Sunday we headed to church and I just thought these pics were too cute!!

 



 
 
AND....I guess turning 4 means you are now a man??
 
 
 
Happy Birthday to you Pierson.  We love you so so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment