Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter Sunday

I took pictures of my kids on Easter morning all cute before church and had no idea the camera didn't have a memory card in it (user error).  So sad. 

But...why have a good pic of them looking cute, when you daughter does this....

We got to church a little early and I turned around and this is what I see.  Yes...probably not appropriate, but I want her to be able to look back and see herself...ha


The Easter Bunny brought Legos, swim toys, movies Shopkins, and a few other things.  I had pictures of those....but see above :(


 
All of the family came over to our house for lunch.  We had Mexican food this year which was different, but it was so yummy!  After lunch we had an Egg hunt with all the cousins and a couple of the neighbors. 





These two boys will go to Kinder together this year.  Growing up fast!

Hallie went in for a hug from Corbin, but the outcome didn't go as well as planned....




 


 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment