Friday, April 1, 2016

Bed Head

So, I coincidently took a picture of Hallie one morning after she woke up....



And, the next day News 8 Daybreak was having a March Madness Bedhead competition.  So...why not enter this picture? 

She was one of eight in the first round...






I have to say she got sooooo many votes thanks to all of our friends and family that I bothered for two weeks.  Rumor has it that the person she was up against in the finals was not happy she was going up against a child.  Oh well...it was all in good fun...and she won an iPad mini.  Fun stuff! 

News 8 Daybreak invited us to come down to their studio in downtown Dallas to be on the show.  I was terrified, but did it!  They were all so nice, and it was so neat to be on the set. 


Before we went on set....




Pierson was excited to meet the police officer, Sgt. Nick, the morning traffic person.  He asked him "do you work in a police station building?"   "Does the taser make the bad guys weaker?" 

What a fun experience for the entire family, and I hope my children remember it.  They tell everyone "I was on tv today."  I was excited because I got to meet Ron and Alexa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment