Sunday, May 15, 2016

Kindergarten Roundup

Kindergarten Roundup was in April.  I ended up just taking the day off and spending the day with my big boy. 

It is so hard to believe he is going to Kinder.  I know he is ready, but admittedly I am a tad bit nervous for him.  There are a handful of kiddos on our street that will be going to school together which should make it a little bit easier. 

 


 
 I may have taken him to get a new Lego set just because....


I told him he could pick where we eat, and of course he chose Hula Hut.  They are based out of Austin, but there is one right on the lake near our house.  He LOVES going there.  When we were sitting at the table, he wanted to know if he could come along with me and Hallie whenever we have a day.  He also said that we shouldn't tell Hallie that he got a new toy because she would not be happy about it. 



Goodness, I sure do love this kiddo.  Still remember the day I brought him home from the hospital....time goes so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment