Friday, June 3, 2016

Mother's Day / Great Wolf Lodge


Muffins with Mom was a success.  These pics pretty much sum up my kids....




Real life stuff right here...

Pierson made this for me....My favorite is the one in blue which says "she has money to help us buy our house and buy food for the whole family"

I found a Groupon for Great Wolf Lodge and we decided to go on Mother's Day and take the Monday following off.  The kids had so much fun and keep asking to go back.  Truthfully about 4 hours each day was more than enough for our two.  The Groupon came with 6 wristbands so Dot Dot and Big Dave met us for the day on Sunday. 








Hallie was hugging Pierson....had to get that on camera!






Pierson was pretty excited about sleeping on the top bunk.  It took him awhile to go to sleep that night, but he did pretty good!


This little princess was OUT as soon as her head hit the pillow!





I kept telling myself that it wouldn't be busy on that Sunday because of Mother's Day, but I was wrong.  We may have lost Pierson for about 5 minutes..ugh.  He decided that he would make his way over to another area like it was no big deal.  Jeremy and I both decided that Pierson needs to have a brighter color top so we can find him easier.  Ha.  We had a great time together as a family.  I will have to schedule another visit soon or my 5 year old will not be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment