Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pre-K Graduation

Primose Griffin Parc has been absolutely wonderful for both of our kids.  Pierson will continue there throughout the summer before he goes to Kinder. 



 


This should not come as a surprise....






Ms. Kat and Ms. Shaeli.  Ms. Kat is not at Primrose any longer but we sure do love her.  She has been absolutely amazing!!















Pierson's Pre K teacher was Ms. Craig (on the left).  She has been so wonderful for Pierson and has really taught him so much.  She doesn't play...if you catch my drift.  Our sweet boy needed that :)

Ms. Stewart (in the white pants) is the Private Kindergarten teacher.  One of the funniest stories I heard about my boy all year long was after she got married...  "Ms. Stewart did you marry a daddy with a mustache?"  I died laughing when she told me Pierson asked her that.


 Ms. Truitt (far right).....Hallie has paid may visits to her this year.  Um...this is who the kids get to talk to if they are misbehaving!  We know her well!!










This is the best family pic we could get.....






I really can't believe Pierson is going to Kinder next year.  I am so nervous, but I know he is ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment