Monday, September 26, 2016

Recent Happenings


Cousin Lexi's bday party was about a month ago (forgot to post these pics).  My boy and I rode go karts together.  It was so much fun!  We did see a woman literally slam into the back of another go kart.  It was terrifying!







 Daddy ate lunch with Pierson last Friday and stayed and talked to all the kinder kids about his career as a firefighter.  Last week was "College and Career" week at school. 

Pierson was SO proud.  He got to stand up there with Jeremy and help him and he would walk around and say "if you have already asked a question you need to put your hand down".  We all laughed!  He obviously gets that from his teacher...although I think she says "if you have already answered a question". 





Jeremy and I had the pleasure of going to "Double Down for Dravet" fundraiser.  Goodness...what a terrible thing for kids to have to live with.  Count your blessings every single day!!





A pic of my handsome boy just because....
His sister would have nothing to do with a picture before church last Sunday!

The kids went to WurstFest with my parents one weekend...









I have said multiple times this past week that I don't know how people have more than two kids.  HA.  Now that Pierson is in Kinder, I feel like we have something going on every single night!  There is never a dull moment in our house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment