Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Um...I'm a little behind.  I have been having major issues trying to upload pics etc, and blogger keeps telling me I am at my max for pictures.  For some odd reason it is allowing me upload pics today...strange.  Anywho..
We spent Thanksgiving this year at JoJo's and Papaws up in Sanger.  There is PLENTY of room for kiddos to run and get into trouble at their house.  Pierson will absolutely love it when he gets a little older.  Jeremy's parents live out in the country in a log cabin house and this was my view for a little while, so the little dude could run around and burn off some energy.
The weather was so strange on Thanksgiving Day this year.  During the morning it was chilly and even rained a bit, and then it got a little warmer.  Pierson loved playing on the tire swing that Papa put together many years ago.
He also had lots of fun looking at the horses across the street with daddy.
I actually didn't get too many pictures of any family :( , but we had a great time hanging out in the country for the day.  JoJo has tons and tons and tons and tons (did I mention tons) of toys for kiddos to play with.  She has an in-home day care at her house...although I think that might be changing in the next few months.




Little big for this!!
Cute pic of my boys (minus that mustache--ugh!!)


My parents also hosted Thanksgiving at their house this year for mom's side of the family, but we didn't make it.  It is hard to go between two houses, so we try to switch off every year.  Eric, Alicia and Adisyn didn't go because Adisyn had been sick and most of my cousins were at their other half's side of the family so it worked out well.  Plus this was the first year in a long time that Jeremy's parents were able to have all their kiddos there with the exception of Jessica.  I know Jo was so happy to have all her "boys" there though.  On a side note...the above pic is Jeremy's grandmother...isn't she so pretty.  She is seriously one of the prettiest grandma's out there (besides my sweet Meme).  Next year, we will have another kiddo with us, which will give us all the more reason to be thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment