Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Jeremy and I typically rotate every year for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family or his.  This year was the year to spend with Jeremy's!  His grandparents always have a big bash at their house for Christmas Eve.  Pierson was up wayyyyyy past his bed time, but actually did pretty good.  Although, when everyone was in the living room, he was in one of the bedrooms playing with any toy he could find.  He found a huge truck that houses matchbox cars, and the boy was in heaven.  I wasn't in the room when he found the truck, but Jeremy said that P went "wow" when he found it.  So...you could say he was a bit anti-social that night.  Sadly, some of his little cousins (girls) were locking themselves in the closet to "hide" from the boys, and P was so sad because he wanted in to play as well.

On another note, my doctor wouldn't let me travel for Christmas with my mom's side of the family, so my brother and Alicia brought back his gifts from all his cousins.  So...before we left for Christmas Eve, Pierson was thoroughly enjoying the cars that he got.  I have never seen him get so excited over a toy as he has over all of the cars.  The pic below is not even 1/2 of the cars he got, but he had to make sure and take them EVERYWHERE that he went.  

Making them crash?
Proudly lined them up
P watched daddy as he was getting ready.  Everyone dresses up for Christmas Eve at his grandparent's house.  One day while I was working, Jeremy actually got him an outfit that was super cute, and even got dress socks and shoes for the boy!   (Jeremy just saw the below pic and wants to make sure everyone knows that his shirt wasn't all the way tucked in....hes really not a "fatty". )



P and JoJo
P and Uncle Shane

The above pic is cute and scary all at the same time.  First off...it is a side view of me...and that is scary for sure.  I am obviously preggo and this is not a good picture of me...but whatever.  His grandparents have this big Santa and of course he flipped out when he first saw it, but was then interested in giving him kisses.  The Santa also makes noises, but we decided to keep that off when he was close.

Opening up an "airmay"
fighting over a toy with Tori
Giving a kiss because I told him too..hehe. 
P and Aunt Shannon
 Just as soon as we got in the car to leave around 10:30...P was fast asleep when we were only about a mile from their house.  I didn't get nearly enough pictures of everyone, but there was probably 20-25 people there.  We had a great time, but sadly momma was up way past her bed time as well...by about 2 hours.  Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment