Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cinco de Mayo

Pierson learned how to "party" this year on Cinco de Mayo.  We visited his Uncle Shane's restaurant, Papa Lopez with Jeremy's parents.  He was quite the character while we were there, soaking up all of the attention he could get.  Going out to eat with the little dude is not at the top of my favorite things list, but we manage.  The drink in the below pic, apparently named a Mexican Bulldog was delicious.  Papa Lopez calls it something else, but I can't remember.  Anyhow, I only had one and it was...can we say strong?  Good thing Jeremy drove home..hehe. 

                                   P surprisingly enjoyed the lemon..kept wanting more. 

            I snapped the below pic on the way out.  This might be one of my favorite all time pics.

Jo Jo and Papaw kidnapped Pierson that night, so Jeremy and I went to a Cinco de Mayo party at a neighbor's house, and had a great time.  We skipped church on Sunday,  and went to breakfast at Ihop, and we were able to eat slowly and enjoy our food (ah the joys of kiddos).  We then headed up to Sanger for some of Papaws famous ribs.  We had a fund weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment