Thursday, May 31, 2012

2 Years of Wedded Bliss

Jeremy and I were married a whopping two years on May 15, 2012.  My hubby proudly came home from work and gave me a giant card (like 12 X 12) as seen below. 


Um...this would be a Star Wars Bday Card that makes noise.  Thanks honey!  He seriously thinks it is soo funny, but I guess this is what makes him so special :)  On the front of the card he wrote "To the best wife ever."  lol.  The Saturday after our anniversary P-diddy stayed with my parents and Jeremy and I headed to the Gaylord (no pictures) and relaxed all day.  We went to their new outdoor pool facility called Paradise Springs, or something like that.  It was fun.  We laid by the pool, and most likely I scared everyone because I am so pasty white it is sad...really.  I recommend anyone that has preschool or older kids to take the fam there.  There is a lazy river, slides, etc.  Afterwards we took about a two hour nap, which I am going to assume is just like Heaven.  It was marvelous.  That night we headed over to the Grapevine Arts Festival and Cara and her crew met us over there.  We had a good time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment