Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My first official Mother's Day was great.  We headed to church on Sunday morning, and our class was really good.  One of the topics of discussion, was, How do you show that Christ is #1 in your life?  Sadly, I don't believe that Jeremy and I do a good job of showing that, and most importantly showing Pierson.  We both agreed that we need to do a better job.  If Pierson has already picked up how to hold a remote up to the tv, and put a phone up to his ear, I think it is time we begin talking more about Jesus and reading more biblical books.  It amazes me how fast children soak everything in.
We went and picked P up from his class, and he had a new bruise on the side of his nose...shocker.  The boy is into EVERYTHING.  While in class, my brilliant child made his momma a gift...sweet boy.  The hubs got me a sweet card (they usually are very random cards..haha) and some flowers. 


After church we headed to Uncle Shane's restaurant to enjoy some Mexican food with the family.  A good time was had by all.  I didn't get any pics, but P seems to think he can just do whatever he wants while there.  He walks around and "shows off" to everyone.  Unfortunately, I got no pics of me and my cute little man.  It is soo difficult to get him to still for any longer than 3.2 seconds.  We spent a lot of the day outside in the backyard playing.









The entire family was supposed to head down to the Hyatt Hill Country outside of San Antonio for the weekend.  However, we checked the weather the week we were going, and it was nothing but rain...so we will have to reschedule that soon.  I am blessed that God chose to me to be Pierson's momma.  He is such a sweet natured boy (although I think that may be changing..haha). 

Most importantly, I have the best mother anyone could ask for.  She does so much for us and for little P.  Everyone knows that Dot Dot is the ultimate mother.  I also have the best mother-in-law EVER.  Jo has to be one of the sweetest people on the planet...seriously.  She raised her son to be a sweet sweet man, who is the best husband anyone could ask for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment